Congrats to Sarah Troiano on being our November Athlete of the Month!
Sarah is one of the OGs around here! She’s a mainstay in our 8:30 morning crew. Sarah always comes in with a positive attitude and you can always see the effort she is putting into every single workout. She is constantly improving and is always looking to push herself. Never letting any little injuries get in her way of a good workout she’ll modify if she has to and just go right on crushing it! If you don’t all ready, get to know her a little more with a little Q&A below!
1. When did you first start at TILT?
I’m one of the OG Tilt Sudbury members. I was a member of CrossFit Union, so I joined Tilt when it took over in 2016.
2. What is your favorite food?
Anything with tomato sauce….so probably my husband’s Sunday Gravy or his Christmas Eve Cioppino.
3. If you could choose a walkout theme song, what would it be?
“All I Do is Win” by DJ Khaled
4. You just won a million dollars! What is the first thing you would purchase?!
A vacation home in Vermont
5. What is your favorite outdoor activity or hobby?
Winter is on my mind right now, so I’d have to say my favorite outdoor activity is definitely skiing. Biking, hiking, kayaking and swimming are all up there, too. Being active outside is my favorite!
6. What is your ideal vacation place?
An ideal vacation place for me is one that offers the perfect balance of outdoor physical activities, great restaurants, new cultural experiences and relaxation in a beautiful setting.
7. If you had any advice to give someone thinking about trying TILT what would it be?
Don’t be intimidated by any preconceived ideas you may have about what CrossFit is or isn’t. Come see for yourself, remain open and I’m confident you will find a welcoming, supportive place where you can work on your fitness goals, make friends and grow in ways you couldn’t imagine.
8. If there was a workout named “Sarah” what movements would we see in it?
Definitely a pre-WOD Strength session with Back Squats from the rack where we are encouraged to partner up. Next, an AMRAP WOD would follow with kettlebell swings, deadlifts, dumbbell snatches and some biking!