TILT MARATHON IS COMING..
When: Saturday, September 11th
Start Time- 8:00am
Where: TILT Waltham – 40 Jones Road
What: 26.2 Miles with your favorite TILT crew.
Individual, Team of 2, or Team of 3
Check out the course and options below!
How to sign-up: Fill out our TILT Marathon Excel Sign-up Sheet with your name or teammates.
*Sign-up deadline is Sunday, September 1st
Cost: $25 suggested donation to the JWBIII Foundation!
Click HERE to donate! $25 donation, gets you a t-shirt or tank. This link gets you a shirt!
*Note: put CrossFit TILT as the address (40 Jones Road, Waltham, MA 02451).
Shirts will arrive to our Waltham location for pick-up the day of the event!
In order to receive a t-shirt/tank, donation must be placed by Monday, August 23rd.
Click HERE for a general donation. Note:
More details about the JWBIII Foundation…
This year we will be raising funds for the JWBIII Foundation, a foundation created by Coach James and his family in honor of his dad!
The JWBrine III Foundation is a registered 501(c)3 charitable organization. Our mission of keeping Jim’s spirit of giving alive by giving to others in their time of need is our main purpose. We have also given to other charitable organizations and have distributed many scholarships to high school seniors in the pursuit of a higher education. The generosity of individuals and groups will contribute directly to these causes. Please visit our website, follow us on Instagram at jwbrineiiifoundation and like us on our Facebook page during the year to find out about upcoming events and to keep informed on how this foundation, with the generous donations of our supporters, like you, are helping to aid others as they face difficult times. We thank you and think of each of you as we are able to make donations to others. Jim would be happy to know that his generous and kind spirit lives on through the JWBrine III Foundation.
All money raised will allow for the foundation to continue on in supporting families, communities, students, and organizations. Over the years we have donated to families who find themselves in difficult situations, to students through college scholarships, to other non profit organizations near and dear to our mission, to cancer research at Mass General Hospital, and so much more.
We cannot thank each of you enough for your support over the years. Your love inspires us every day and we find so much joy in knowing Jim’s love and spirit lives on in each of you.
- How do I sign up?
- Sign up as an individual or team on the TILT Marathon Excel Sign-up Sheet. If you are on a team, please list all teammates’ names. If anyone needs a rower or bike, please include in the excel sheet.
- Where is the exact starting point?
- TILT Waltham (40 Jones Road)
- What’s the turnaround point?
- The course will run from TILT Waltham (40 Jones Rd) down the Mass Central Rail Trail. There will be marked turn around points 2.1833 miles from TILT and 4.366 miles from TILT.
- Where can I park?
- TILT Waltham (40 Jones Road). Please park along the street. Please do not park in the parking lot. Parking before the gym on the side street is also not allowed.
- What’s the start time?
- 8:00am start time for everyone that is participating!
- Will there be a group warmup?
- No- there will not be coach led warm-up. Come early to warm up in advance. We will kick things off right at 8:00am!
- How many water stations are you planning, etc?
- There will be water stations at each turnaround point. (Marked on map as 2.183 and 4.366)
- What if I can’t run? No worries! We will have rowers, bikes, and ski ergs available in the TILT parking lot to use.
- What if I want a team of 4, 5, etc..? This is a team of 2 or 3 event! Please try to make teams of 2 or 3.
- Will members be able to go inside the gym during the event? Yes!!
- Can I watch if I am not participating? Of course! Come cheer our athletes on!
- Where will members be hanging out if they are not running? We will be meeting and hanging out in the TILT Waltham parking lot.
- Can non TILT members join? Of course! Bring any and all friends!
- What if my team is using a machine? You will share your machine and take turns using. Please include the machines you will need on the sign-up sheet.
- Will we be able to buy products from the gym while there? Yes- there will be products available for sale.
- What if it rains? Rain or shine event!
If you have any questions, please email Brian at email@example.com.