TILT MARATHON IS COMING..
When: Saturday, September 12th
Individual Start Time- 7:00am
Team Relay Start Time- 8:00am
Where: TILT Waltham – 40 Jones Road
What: 26.2 Miles with your favorite TILT crew.
Check out the course and options below!
How to sign-up: Fill out our TILT Marathon Excel Sign-up Sheet with your name or teammates.
*Sign-up deadline is Sunday, September 6th
- How do I sign up?
- Sign up as an individual or team on the TILT Marathon Excel Sign-up Sheet. If you are on a team, please list all teammates’ names. If anyone needs a rower or bike, please include in the excel sheet.
- Where is the exact starting point?
- TILT Waltham (40 Jones Road)
- What’s the turnaround point?
- The course will run from TILT Waltham (40 Jones Rd) down the Mass Central Rail Trail. There will be marked turn around points 2.1833 miles from TILT and 4.366 miles from TILT.
- Where can I park?
- TILT Waltham (40 Jones Road). Please park along the street. Please do not park in the parking lot. Parking before the gym on the side street is also not allowed.
- What’s the start time?
- Individuals running the full marathon will start at 7:00 am sharp. Please show up ahead of time to warm-up.
- Teams running the relay will start at 8:00 am sharp.
- Will there be a group warmup?
- No- there will not be coach led warm-up. Come early to warm up in advance.
- How many water stations are you planning, etc?
- There will be water stations at each turnaround point. (Marked on map as 2.183 and 4.366)
- What if I can’t run? No worries! We will have rowers, bikes, and ski ergs available in the TILT parking lot to use.
- What if I want to do it as a team of 2? This is a team of 3 event. Find a third!
- Will the bathrooms be open at TILT? Yes- the downstairs bathrooms will be open for use. You must wear a mask when going into the building.
- Will the water fountain be open during the event? Yes- for refills only. However, please try to bring extra water bottles for yourself.
- Can I watch if I am not participating? Of course! Come cheer our athletes on!
- Where will members be hanging out if they are not running? We will be meeting and hanging out in the TILT Waltham parking lot. Please remember to wear a mask and stay socially distanced from others.
- Can non TILT members join? Of course! Bring any and all friends!
- What if my team is using a machine? You will share your machine and wipe down in between transitions. Please include the machines you will need on the sign-up sheet.
- Do I have to wear my mask while running? No- please keep 6 feet apart from other runners while on the course.
- Will we be able to buy products from the gym while there? Yes- there will be products available for sale.
- What if it rains? Rain or shine event!
If you have any questions, please email Lindsay at firstname.lastname@example.org.