Congrats to Jen Sarro on being our September Athlete of the Month!
Jen is a quiet but consistent presence at our 5:30 AM class showing us that consistency really does pay off. Jen has made some huge improvements in her Olympic lifting work (even if it isn’t her favorite) and her gymnastics skills (just check out her toes to bar next time!). Modifying the workouts for where she’s is currently, but slowly increasing her strength and skills, that’s what it’s all about Jen! Get to know her a little more with a little Q&A below!
1. When did you first start at TILT?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. If you could choose a walkout theme song, what would it be?
Breath of Life by Florence + the machine
4. You just won a million dollars! What is the first thing you would purchase?!
A vacation home some place tropical.
5. What is your favorite outdoor activity or hobby?
6. What is your ideal vacation place?
Any place not working and with my family.
7. If you had any advice to give someone thinking about trying TILT what would it be?
Have an open mind. If you workout, most movements you probably already do, you’re just applying speed and reps.
8. If there was a workout named “Jen” what movements would we see in it?
Pretty much all cardio. Not a big fan of weights.