Congrats to Lucas Oliveira on being our October Athlete of the Month!
Lucas has been steadily improving ever since he has joined TILT. Practicing new skills and getting stronger all the time. Even with the skills he doesn’t love he has shown huge improvements! No one moves a barbell as smooth as Lucas, practicing his technique has paid off with a big 200# Snatch PR recently. Lucas has been steady and consistent with his improvement and dedication to fitness! Get to know him a little more with a little Q&A below!
1. When did you first start at TILT?
One year ago, Nov-20
2. What is your favorite food?
Brazilian style chicken stroganoff, simple. With rice and potatoes.
3. If you could choose a walkout theme song, what would it be?
I would pick Europe`s, Final Countdown.
4. You just won a million dollars! What is the first thing you would purchase?!
A plane ticket to Japan.
5. What is your favorite outdoor activity or hobby?
Buying coffee at Starbucks
6. What is your ideal vacation place?
Another road trip through Europe
7. If you had any advice to give someone thinking about trying TILT what would it be?
I`d say go for it. The people here are great and it just blew my expectations when I joined.
8. If there was a workout named “Lucas” what movements would we see in it?
It would definitely have Snatches and Cleans. No pull-ups though.