Alternating OTM x 30:
Minute 1 – 15/12 Calorie Row, Bike, or Ski
Minute 2 – 15 Burpees
Post score to comments
Building work capacity and mental toughness today! Pick a number of calories you can complete on the row, bike, or ski and burpees in forty five seconds or less and maintain!
Question of the Day
Is the Kool-Aid Man the pitcher or the Kool-Aid?
Athlete of the Month
Congrats to our Athlete of the Month for February, Tom Komola! We asked Tom a few questions below to get to know him a little better!
1. When did you first start CrossFit?
I started CrossFit about six years ago when I got divorced? One of my close friends Lil Tony walked me through the doors at CrossFit New England and the first person I met in CrossFit was a young intern working the counter named Mick Dudley. The rest is history lol.
2. What is your favorite food?
My favorite food is easy, steak on the grill.
3. If you could choose a superhero power, what would it be?
I’m not sure about what superhero power but I think being able to fly would be pretty cool.
4. You just won a million dollars! What is the first thing you would purchase?
The first thing I would purchase would be a log cabin in the mountains for my boys and I.
5. What is your favorite activity to do outside the gym?
Hiking, golf, fishing, just about anything outdoors.
6. What is your favorite CrossFit movement?
My favorite movements are any olympic lifts, deadlifts, pretty much anything with a bar.
7. If you had any advice to give someone thinking about trying CrossFit for the first time, what would it be?
I would say clear your mind of anything negative you have heard about CrossFit and check your ego at the door. Have fun and work hard.
Check out our March Newsletter HERE!
Sign up at the front desk for our TILT II 800 Gram Nutrition Challenge! For more details click HERE!
Sign up at the front desk for our Spring Fling Internal Team Throwdown 2020 coming up in April!
TILT TOP GUN TEAM THROWDOWN coming June 13th! Sign up early HERE!