Congrats to Anne Yazdani on being our May Athlete of the Month!
Check out the Q & A we did with her below to get to know her a little bit better!
1. When did you first start at TILT?
When I moved to Sudbury, I joined CrossFit Union and then the timing worked out that when I started back up after my 4th, Bode, was born, Tilt was starting up!
2. What is your favorite food?
Lobster and Modern Bakery’s Ricotta Pie…but not together!
3. If you could choose a walkout theme song, what would it be?
Hard to pick just one…but it’s gotta have a good beat! If I had to pick one today, I guess I’d pick Jump Around (House of Pain).
4. You just won a million dollars! What is the first thing you would purchase?!
Another trip around the world with my husband, but this time with my kids too so they can see the world!
5. What is your favorite outdoor activity or hobby?
Outside of Crossfit, I love soccer, running, hiking and swimming/boating on my backyard pond!
6. What is your ideal vacation place?
It’s been so long since I’ve been on a real vacation that I’m torn between: vegging at a warm ocean resort, being active by a big lake, or exploring my way through a country I haven’t visited!
7. If you had any advice to give someone thinking about trying TILT what would it be?
If you’re ready to make a change in your health, go all in and join Tilt! You’re worth it and your family will thank you for being a better you! No matter where you are in your current physical status, you will get fitter and stronger, sleep and eat better, and look and feel better!