Congrats to Momina (Mona) Khan on being our January Athlete of the Month!
Momina is one of our newer members, having been with us for under a year now. But in that time she has made huge improvements in her strength and more importantly confidence! Every time Momina works with a barbell there is huge improvements, whether it’s getting more weight on for a deadlift or improving the technique of her clean or snatch! Not only has her confidence increased on the barbell it’s been showing on her skill work as well. You’ll find her at the top of the rope now during any rope climb workout! If you don’t all ready, get to know her a little more with a little Q&A below!
1. When did you first start at TILT?
April 24, 2021
2. What is your favorite food?
3. If you could choose a walkout theme song, what would it be?
Anything by Lady Gaga
4. You just won a million dollars! What is the first thing you would purchase?!
Go on a longgg vacation
5. What is your favorite outdoor activity or hobby?
6. What is your ideal vacation place?
Italy or Portugal
7. If you had any advice to give someone thinking about trying TILT what would it be?
Never give up; push yourself
8. If there was a workout named “Momina” what movements would we see in it?