Gymnastics Clinic with Dan Melzar
When: Saturday, May 18th (9am and 11am Sessions)
Where: CrossFit TILT Waltham – 40 Jones Road, Waltham, MA
Who: Anyone looking to brush up on their gymnastics skills!
Click HERE to sign-up for a session!
Come learn from a former Division 1 collegiate gymnastics who competed at the 2017 CrossFit Games! We will go over how to properly warm up for these movements and associated mobility/flexibilty. We will cover how to get better, more efficient movement and also how to get stronger for WODs. All skill levels concerning these movements are welcome! Beginners all the way to someone looking to refine their movements are encouraged to sign up.
The focus of this clinic will be handstand positioning, pull ups. Are you looking to get your first pull up or progress to butterfly pull ups? Or more comfortable being upside down in a handstand?
Session 2 (11:00am-12:30pm)
The focus of this clinic will be handstand push ups and ring muscle ups. Looking to get more efficient at your current skills or get your first handstand push up or ring muscle up?!
Find out more about Dan Melzar..
– Division 1 gymnast at the College of William and Mary (2008-2012)
– 2017 CrossFit Games athlete as a member of Reebok CrossFit Back Bay’s team
– 38th in the CrossFit Open Northeast Region (2017)
– Gymnastics coach at the Power Monkey Camp (2013-current)
– Gymnastics Specialist on the Los Angeles Reign of the National Pro Grid League (2016- current)
– Current Gymnastics and CrossFit coach at Massachusetts Elite Gymnastics Academy (formerly New England Sports Academy) and CrossFit City Line.