Congrats to Jay Summerfield on being our August Athlete of the Month!
Besides being a great follow on Facebook with some dynamite posts Jay has a great mindset about fitness. Making each workout tailored to his goals and needs while working with the coaches so he’s always getting the most out of his hour in the gym. Get to know Jay a little more with a little Q&A below!
1. When did you first start at TILT?
I’ve been off and on over time, but I was originally a carry-over from CF Union which used to be in the same location (and Giorgio’s before that!), so I believe that goes back to 2017 when TILT first opened in Sudbury.
2. What is your favorite food?
Tough call, but I’d have to say Mexican – I have a raging taco-tooth!
3. If you could choose a walkout theme song, what would it be?
Probably Monkey Business by Skid Row
4. You just won a million dollars! What is the first thing you would purchase?!
The sickest hot tub you’ve ever seen
5. What is your favorite outdoor activity or hobby?
I enjoy a jog with a view, so a leisurely run on a trail through the woods, on the aqueduct, or along the beach is always nice.
6. What is your ideal vacation place?
Anywhere with an ocean-view
7. If you had any advice to give someone thinking about trying TILT what would it be?
Just Do It. The great thing about TILT is that it’s scalable to meet you at your level, wherever that is.